Live BlogGET YOUR GOSS
- eight:fifty five, 18 Jul 2022
- Updated: 14:40, 18 Jul 2022
CRISTIANO RONALDO has convinced Diego Simeone to bring him to Atletico Madrid, according to reports.
The Portuguese forward, 37, is determined to depart Manchester United this summer time and play Champions League football.
Meanwhile, Bayern Munich have agreed a address Juventus for Dutch remarkable superstar Matthijs de Ligt.
Chelsea appeared to be front runners for some time but De Ligt’s favored choice turned into for a pass to the Bundesliga champions.
And Bayern’s commercial enterprise isn’t always over via a long shot as they are reportedly interested in replacing Robert Lewandowski with Harry Kane.
Barcelona-sure Lewandowski, 33, said goodbye to the Bayern squad on Saturday before heading to Catalonia to complete his move to the Nou Camp.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs follow)
Follow ALL of the contemporary transfer information and gossip under…
- Juve bag substitute from opponents Juventus don’t have any wasted no time in filling the space left at centre-again through Matthijs de Ligt’s departure for Bayern Munich – and have snapped up Gleison Bremer from city rivals Torino. The Brazilian defender will change one Turin club for any other in a €40m deal after Juve beat Inter Milan to his signature. Bremer, 25, became voted the pleasant defender is Serie A final season.
- Foxes convey talks for the Tielemans Leicester City midfielder Youri Tielemans will sit down with manager Brendan Rodgers this week to talk about his future with the membership. The Belgian global has a year final on his modern-day deal on the King Power, and has up to now refused any idea of an extension. He has been strongly linked with each Arsenal and Manchester United, and was predicted to be the point of interest of a summer season bidding conflict. However, offers are but to materialise, and the 25-year-old is now open to discussing his options with the Foxes hierarchy.
- United hold formidable Hakimi talks Manchester United are said to have spoken to Paris Saint-Germain concerning defender Achraf Hakimi. Footballtransfers.com reveal that the Erik ten Hag is a huge admirer of the Moroccan worldwide, and considers him the best choice for the proper-back spot at Old Trafford. However, in spite of United’s speculative approach, it’s miles privately acknowledged in the membership that the signing might be too expensive. Hakimi chipped in with 4 dreams and 6 assists in the course of his debut season on the Parc des Princes, having arrived from Inter Milan for €60m a yr in the past. The 23-yr-antique’s contemporary settlement with the Ligue 1 champions runs until 2026.
- It’s been a hectic afternoon for AC Milan, who’ve additionally agreed a one-12 months contract extension with Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Sky Sports News file that the Rossoneri have provided a new 12-month deal to the Swedish celeb, in spite of the truth that he faces the relaxation of this year out as he recovers from an ACL injury. Ibrahimovic, who turns 41 in October, scored 8 desires in 23 Serie A video games ultimate season to assist Milan win the Scudetto.
- Milan speak to Tottenham’s Tanganga AC Milan have approached Tottenham concerning a move for defender Japhet Tanganga. Spurs are inclined to permit the 23-12 months-antique to leave on loan, specially to a membership outdoor of England. Tanganga, who can play centre-lower back or right-lower back, made 11 appearances within the Premier League season. However, nine of those came in before January earlier than a knee injury stored him out for the remainder of the marketing campaign.
- Fulham are close to agreeing a deal for Wolfsburg’s Kevin Mbabu, consistent with Sky Sports. The Cottagers are understood to have made a bid in the place of £6-7m for the flying Swiss full-again. Despite confirming promotion weeks ago, the South-West Londoners have up to now best finished signings in Joao Palhinha and Andreas Pereira. Since the Khans took rate at Craven Cottage in 2013, the club has gained a popularity for doing their commercial enterprise past due in the switch window, subsequently making them sluggish starters to each season.
- Chelsea nevertheless believe they could strike a deal for Sevilla’s Jules Kounde – regardless of the defender being desperate to sign up for Barcelona. The French international has made his preference clear to Barca supervisor Xavi but, unless the Nou Camp membership can improve cash through the sale of gamers, a deal is impossible. And while the LaLiga giants are not able to development with the transfer, there stays wish for the Blues. Thomas Tuchel’s team have been tracking the defender for over a yr, but the circulate had previously broken down due to Chelsea’s reluctance to meet a £68m launch clause. However, Stamford Bridge officials at the moment are hopeful that a bid in the location of £50m will be enough to tempt Sevilla into accepting.
- Nottingham Forest are close to completing the signings of Huddersfield duo Lewis O’Brien and Harry Toffolo. Steve Cooper’s crew controversially pipped the Terriers to promotion in May’s Championship play-off very last, and now plan to add insult to damage by using swooping for 2 of Town’s famous person players. Combative midfielder O’Brien has been a fans’ favorite considering that breaking into the primary team 4 years in the past. Meanwhile, Toffolo excelled at left-back closing time period, having arrived from Lincoln in 2020. Reports propose that Forest can pay the managerless Yorkshire club £10m every for the pair.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly satisfied Diego Simeone to carry him lower back to Madrid – to play for Atletico. The Real Madrid legend, 37, is desperate to leave Manchester United this summer time and play Champions League football. Ronaldo nevertheless has one year last on his Old Trafford settlement but is yet to go back for pre-season training with the Red Devils. However, the veteran forward has found that interest in him isn’t always as excessive as he predicted with some of golf equipment ruling themselves out of the strolling to sign him. Both Chelsea and Bayern Munich have declared that they are not interested, whilst the star himself has zero interest in taking up a profitable offer from an unnamed Saudi Arabian membership. However, Spanish outlet Diario AS are now claiming that Ronaldo may be about to return to the Spanish capital. He shot to superstardom with Atletico’s city competitors Real, scoring 311 goals in 292 LaLiga suits among 2009 and 2018 and prevailing the Champions League four instances. And that made him public enemy No. 1 with their neighbours, who he could now be about to sensationally join.
- Shakhtar Donetsk are making ready to sue FIFA in pursuit of €50m really worth of damages. The Athletic reveals that the Ukrainian membership are annoying compensation following the governing body’s ruling that players inside the warfare-torn united states could unilaterally suspend their contracts. Shakhtar bosses accept as true with they’ve neglected out on massive switch prices due to the selection. One circulate referred to by using the thirteen-instances Ukrainian Premier League champions is Fulham’s pursuit of Manor Solomon. The Cottagers had in the beginning agreed a £7.5m deal for the Israeli global, but withdrew the provide following FIFA’s declaration. Instead, the London club will now take the forward on a loose loan for the season, and will have first choice to signal him completely next summer time.
- United recollect shock Toney switch Manchester United have already frustrated Brentford by making one signing – and now could double that ache with every other. The Red Devils showed the purchase of Christian Eriksen last week, and this weekend have been linked with Bees striker Ivan Toney. The Sunday Mirror found out that United were maintaining a close eye on trends concerning the 26-12 months-antique. Along with Eriksen, Toney changed into a key motive for Brentford’s successful first season within the Premier League. The former Newcastle forward netted 12 instances ultimate time period, 5 of which came from the penalty spot.
- Tottenham are willing to pay £17m for Barcelona outcast Memphis Depay, in step with reports in Spain. Sport recognize that the North London membership have contacted the Dutchman’s representatives approximately a switch to the Premier League.