Leeds United and Chelsea have agreed a deal for Brazilian winger Raphinha. Raphinha had formerly been notion to be going to Barcelona or Arsenal, but Chelsea have swooped in last minute and look to have landed the winger.
Chelsea were in talks with Raheem Sterling for some of weeks now, with the London membership stated to be assured in signing him. What does Raphinha’s signing mean for Raheem?
Raheem Sterling for Manchester City
IMAGO / Action Plus
Fabrizio Romano reported earlier on that Chelsea had agreed a cope with Leeds United for Raphinha. The rate is reportedly between £60/65million, with simply personal terms left to be agreed.
Read MoreReport: Manchester City Hoping For Bidding War In Ko Itakura Transfer Battle
6 hours agoReport: ‘Wholly Unconvinced’- Manchester City Striker Erling Haaland Never Considered Manchester United Move
7 hours agoReport: Chelsea Are Interested In Signing Manchester City Defender Oleksandr Zinchenko
7 hours in the past
Chelsea were in talks with Manchester City over a deal for Raheem Sterling for a rate tag very just like what Chelsea are signing Raphinha for, does this mean they may slow their pursuit of Sterling?
Nick Purewal of PA reviews that the Raphinha deal is said to be a part of a double deal to strengthen Chelsea’s attack, probable funded via the outgoings of Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech and Romelu Lukaku’s mortgage flow.
Should Chelsea get Raphinha over the road, it will likely be exciting to see what occurs with the Raheem Sterling deal.
Read More Manchester City Coverage
- Report: Tottenham Hotspur Launch Bid for Manchester City Forward Gabriel Jesus
- Report: Manchester City named as Potential Destination for unsettled Matthijs De Ligt
- Manchester City Planning to Secure Long-Term Future of Central Midfielder This Summer
- Confirmed: The 17 Manchester City Players That Could Star at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar
- Manchester City Name Asking Price for Nathan Ake Amid Premier League Interest